* Terms & Conditions — Workshops and Classes
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. By proceeding to make payment for your workshop booking, you are agreeing to the following:
THE TRIAK : TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The TRIAK offer instructions on its own premises as listed on this website, or at a 3rd party premises as indicated for the respective sign-up, or online via a 3rd party platform e.g. Zoom.
2. The TRIAK reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
3. Only sign-ups with full payment will be deemed as confirmed. Payment must be made on the same day of the sign-up. The studio accepts payment through online platforms as indicated on the website.
4. The TRIAK reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
5. At any given time after the sign-up is confirmed and before the workshop commences, should the participant for any reason become unable to turn up or stay the full duration of any course, session, workshop, talk, or event, the participant cannot be granted a refund in full or in part, in monies or in kind.
a) For all live online workshops, such as via Zoom, the participant also cannot be assigned a different date or time for any workshop. The participant may arrange for a replacement to take the seat .
b) For all online classes, as the nature of the purchase is fully digital and not limited by space and/or time, purchase is final and non-negotiable.
6. The only exception to (5a) the aforementioned, will be if you are on Stay Home Notice (SHN), Leave Of Absence (LOA) or Quarantine Order (QO) during this period of COVID-19 measures.
7. In the case of unforeseen circumstances whereby the course, session, workshop, talk, or event cannot be postponed or replaced, and has to be cancelled, terminated or shortened, The Workroom will make the refund of the pro-rated course fee within 10 working days upon the notification of the change, via the same platform as payment was made where possible.
8. No additional child or adult will be allowed to accompany the participant at the course, session, workshop, talk, or event. In the case of dispute, The TRIAK reserves full rights to act in the interest of the course, session, workshop, talk or event, without incurring any penalty or owing any refund in monies or in kind. The final decision may include charging or refusing entry to the additional pax, or refusing the participant's entry.
9. Multimedia including but not exclusive of photographs and videos taken by staff of The TRIAK during any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is used solely for purpose of publicity for The TRIAK and/or associated activities under its parent company Tmirbak LLP.
10. Video-taking or photography by any participant of any part or all of step-by-step instructions, course content or original course material during or after any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is strictly not allowed. In the case of violation of this rule, the participant unreservedly without contest agrees to be held liable for intellectual property rights violation and without reservation make full compensation as required by The TRIAK.
11. All content and original materials for all courses, sessions, workshops, talks, and events are property of The Workroom, and no part of it may be copied, modified, reproduced, given away or distributed in any media or form, for profit in kind or monies, or for free.
The TRIAK reserves all rights to amend the terms and conditions of any of its course, session, workshop, talk, or event.